Floral corduroy fabric
. Lotus flower
earrings. Hand painted flower
Floral Corduroy Fabric
- build (a road) from logs laid side by side
- a road made of logs laid crosswise
- cord: a cut pile fabric with vertical ribs; usually made of cotton
- Decorated with or depicting flowers
- Of flora or floras
- resembling or made of or suggestive of flowers; "an unusual floral design"
- of or relating to the plant life in a particular region; "characteristic alpine floral elements"
- Cloth, typically produced by weaving or knitting textile fibers
- artifact made by weaving or felting or knitting or crocheting natural or synthetic fibers; "the fabric in the curtains was light and semitransparent"; "woven cloth originated in Mesopotamia around 5000 BC"; "she measured off enough material for a dress"
- The body of a car or aircraft
- A textile is a flexible material consisting of a network of natural or artificial fibres often referred to as thread or yarn. Yarn is produced by spinning raw wool fibres, linen, cotton, or other material on a spinning wheel to produce long strands.
- The walls, floor, and roof of a building
- framework: the underlying structure; "providing a factual framework for future research"; "it is part of the fabric of society"
A simple tote made with a vintage gold baby corduroy
and a new free spirit fabric. Great for everyday use.
med/heavy weight corduroy, narrow width wale
Camel background with rich brown and forest green flowers
See also: parker floral dress design a bouquet online pressed flower pendant waverly floral bedding spring flower coloring austin flower silk flower hair combs
- 12:32 |
- Category: None
Comment is pending approval.
Comment is pending administrator's approval.
- 2017/04/06(木) 19:06:46 |
- [ Edit ]