CAKE FLOWER MAKING : BLUE ICE FLOWER : TIARE FLOWERS
Cake Flower Making
- Induce (a plant) to produce flowers
- a plant cultivated for its blooms or blossoms
- (of a plant) Produce flowers; bloom
- bloom: produce or yield flowers; "The cherry tree bloomed"
- reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or colorful parts
- Be in or reach an optimum stage of development; develop fully and richly
- qualification: an attribute that must be met or complied with and that fits a person for something; "her qualifications for the job are excellent"; "one of the qualifications for admission is an academic degree"; "she has the makings of fine musician"
- (usually plural) the components needed for making or doing something; "the recipe listed all the makings for a chocolate cake"
- devising: the act that results in something coming to be; "the devising of plans"; "the fashioning of pots and pans"; "the making of measurements"; "it was already in the making"
- The process of making or producing something
- Money made; earnings or profit
- Essential qualities or ingredients needed for something
- An item of savory food formed into a flat, round shape, and typically baked or fried
- patty: small flat mass of chopped food
- A flattish, compact mass of something, esp. soap
- An item of soft, sweet food made from a mixture of flour, shortening, eggs, sugar, and other ingredients, baked and often decorated
- coat: form a coat over; "Dirt had coated her face"
- a block of solid substance (such as soap or wax); "a bar of chocolate"
"Excellent and extremely moist."
1 (18.25 ounce) package lemon cake
1 (3.5 ounce) package instant lemon pudding mix
1 cup beer (I used Shock Top Belgin White)
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C), grease and flour a 10 inch Bundt pan.
2. Combine cake mix and pudding mix in a large bowl. Add beer and vegetable oil and mix lightly. Add 4 eggs. Beat at high speed until mixture is thick, creamy and smooth. Pour into greased and floured Bundt pan.
3. Bake at 350 degrees about 30 minutes. Cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack and cool completely. Frost as desired or simply dust with powered sugar.
I have in mind to try a few other combinations such as:
chocolate cake with chocolate pudding and Sierra Nevada Stout
orange cake with vanilla pudding and Blue Moon
yellow cake with cheesecake pudding and Strawberry Bacardi
devils food cake with choclate cherry pudding and Sam Adams Cherry Wheat
spice cake with butterscotch pudding and Harvest Moon Pumpkin Ale
At Lebron Culinary Training the budding Chefs work with Wilton Gum Paste Flower Making Kit
"Wilton gum paste flower
s make any cake a masterpiece. This gum paste flower making set lets you make incredibly lifelike gum paste flowers. Package contains 1 leaf mold, 3 wood modeling tools, protector flap, 2 foam squares for modeling, and 24 plastic cutters (wild rose, baby
's breath, forget-me-not, apple blossom, pansy, small and large daisies, calyx, orchid throat, stephanotis, small and large carnations, rose petals (in 3 sizes), daffodil petal, daffodil cup, lily, tulip petal, small and large rose leaves, holly leaves, ivy leaf, tulip leaf), and instruction book. Made in the USA. "
See also: wholesale florist vases iced flower send flowers to gurgaon flower girl dresses and shoes holiday flowers pew flowers for weddings florist in tucson wholesale pressed flowers flower shop minneapolis orchids bridal bouquets
- 12:33 |
- Category: None